May 28, 2010
1. Is there something you've always wanted to try but just can't muster up the courage to actually do yet?
Getting a tattoo. I would love to get one to represent my daughter. I don't really know why I haven't. Pregnancy cured me of my fear of needles. Maybe I'm afraid of the permanence of the tattoo.
2. If you had $100 handed to you in cash without your significant other knowing about it, what would you spend it on?
Clothes for Angelica. I love shopping for children's clothing way, way too much.
3. What was your favorite piece of playground equipment as a child?
My elementary school had this cement tunnel randomly laying on the playground. I used to just go in there and sit and sing to myself (since it echoed). I guess I've always been a loner.
4. Do you prefer a sweet or hearty breakfast?
Hearty! Sweet foods are great but they don't stick with you.
5. Are you a Neat Freak or a Messy Bessy?
Scott would argue me to death on this, but I lean more toward neat freak than messy bessy. I am not at all a "freak" about it, but I like to have all things that could potentially smell cleaned up as soon as possible (dishes and garbage, for example). I'm not too freakish about clutter though. I probably de-clutter twice a month, more often if necessary.