When I was a little girl, my dad had a shower mirror he used for shaving. It claimed to be fogless, but I remember it not working so well. I also remember that the mirror's coating eventually became cloudy, making it hard to see yourself, and it was stuck to the wall with suction cups, which failed on occasion.
I had been wanting to get a shower mirror for awhile. I tend to use the shortcut of washing off my makeup at the end of the day in the shower, and let's face it -- if you can't see to remove your eye makeup, sometimes you don't get it all and you wind up with raccoon eyes. Nothing is more annoying than having to re-wash your face after you've already washed it!
Thanks to the fogless shower mirror from ToiletTree, I no longer have this problem!
This is not your (or my) dad's old shower mirror. It is truly fogless, and doesn't have that coating that gets cloudy. It looks just like a real mirror, doesn't fog up, and best of all -- has yet to fall off the wall in my shower!
The magic behind ToiletTree's shower mirror is that it uses your own warm water to keep from fogging up. You just fill the reservoir in the back of the mirror with warm water, put it back on the wall, and it stays fog-free! At the end of your shower, just dump the water out and give the mirror a quick wipe with your towel and it stays perfectly clean and spotless.
Instead of using suction cups, the mirror is mounted on your shower wall with a combination of adhesive tape and removable silicone adhesive. The base installs in seconds! To mount it on the wall, just follow these quick and easy steps:
- Wash your shower wall and wipe it down with alcohol to remove any residue that might keep the mirror from sticking
- Let the wall dry
- Stick the adhesive strips and silicone to the labeled areas on the back of the base
- Stick it to the wall
- Let it sit for 24 hours, then the mirror snaps right on.
One additional feature that I love about this mirror is that it is adjustable. Scott and I are pretty much the same height, but I know some couples who are very different in height. This mirror will tilt up and down so that you both can use it!
Still have questions about how it works? Check out this video!
While this mirror might not save your life, it will definitely make it easier!
Want to win a fogless shower mirror just like mine? ToiletTree Products has graciously allowed me to do a giveaway! Here's how to enter!
MANDATORY ENTRY: (This must be done before any other entries)
Follow me (publicly) on Google Friend Connect (left sidebar) and leave me a comment letting me know you did so. Easy as that!
Extra Entries (Optional): (Please leave an extra comment for each entry)
- Visit the ToiletTree Products website and tell me one thing you learned.
- "Like" ToiletTree Products on Facebook (feel free to tell them I sent you!)
- Follow ToiletTree Products on Twitter (comment with your Twitter name)
- Follow Angelica's Awesome Adventures on Facebook (this blog, NOT my personal page -- I love you guys but my personal page is for real-life friends and family only)
- Follow Angelica's Awesome Adventures on Twitter
- Follow Angelica's Awesome Adventures on Networked Blogs (left sidebar)
- Tweet about this giveaway - can use the following tweet: (Good for one entry DAILY)
I want to #win a fogless shower mirror from @angelicasmommy and @toilettreeprod (Ends 2/25) http://ow.ly/3WNlg #giveaway
- TWO Bonus Entries: Add my button to your blog and leave a link where I can find it! (Comment twice)
- THREE Bonus Entries: Blog about this giveaway and leave a link to your post. (Comment three times)
- FIVE BONUS ENTRIES: Post this giveaway to a giveaway linky (Comment five times with a link back to the linky) - unlimited entries!
- FIVE BONUS ENTRIES: Join Swagbucks and earn points for searching the web using my referral link (must be a NEW member - comment with your Swagbucks username).
Contest ends on February 25, 2011 at 9 PM EST. Open to US Residents only and the prize cannot be mailed to a P.O. Box. Winner will be chosen by random.org and contacted via email. Winner must respond within 48 hours of the email being sent or another winner will be selected.
Disclosure: I was not financially compensated for this review in any way. ToiletTree provided me with the mirror for review and will also handle prize fulfillment. Thanks to ToiletTree for providing the review package and giveaway prize! All content in this review is my opinion.