Thanks to the quality and uniqueness of their products, I've had my eye on Kidorable for awhile. Last summer we took a trip to a local park to see fireworks for the Fourth of July, and got caught in a rainstorm. Oh, what I would have given to have a raincoat and umbrella for Angelica then!
Recently, Kidorable sent me some adorable product samples that were just what we needed -- a raincoat and an umbrella! The rainy season in Florida is right around the corner and I am so glad that this year we will be prepared.
The two samples I received were from Kidorable's Butterfly line. I am really, truly impressed with the quality of both of these!
The raincoat is made from very durable PVC with a polyester lining, and will definitely keep my kiddo dry during a rainstorm. The raincoat also comes with a matching hanger, which is just adds a really nice touch to the service provided by Kidorable.
Even though Angelica's on the small side weight-wise and normally wears a 2T, I asked for the 3T and even though it's a little big on her, it still fits really well and leaves plenty of room for her to grow into it. She really loves this raincoat -- every time she sees it, rain or shine, she asks to wear it. She's even figured out how to button it up all by herself!
Another awesome touch to the raincoat is the zippered pocket! If your kiddo has a pair of gloves (Kidorable sells some to-die-for knit gloves, by the way), he or she can put them in the zippered pocket and they'll stay dry!
The umbrella is just a delight! We got the matching Butterfly umbrella and it is the perfect complement to Angelica's raincoat.
It is just the perfect kid-sized umbrella. As you can see, it's lightweight enough for Angelica to be able to hold up on her own, and she's even spent some time practicing opening and closing it by herself. She truly loves having an umbrella of her own (and quite honestly, I'm glad I don't have to share mine anymore)!
|Yeah, this is bad luck, right?|
|She's still having fun with it!|
In addition to the butterfly line, for girls, they also have: Fairy, Ballerina, Ladybug, Lotus, Lucky Cat, and Mermaid -- and the new English Roses line by Madonna (which is just precious!)
Don't be mistaken by this girly review, though. Kidorable has some great options for boys! Some of the boy styles include Fireman, Frog, Pirate, Dinosaur, and Space Hero!
Buy it: You can purchase Kidorable's umbrellas for $13.50 and their raincoats for $36.00 from their website: http://www.kidorable.com.
Win it: Kidorable is offering one of my awesome readers an umbrella of their choice!
MANDATORY ENTRY: (This must be done before any other entries)
Follow me (publicly) on Google Friend Connect (left sidebar) and leave me a comment letting me know you did so. Easy as that! (If you're already following, that counts too - just comment and let me know!)
Extra Entries (Optional): (Please leave an extra comment for each entry)
- "Like" Kidorable on Facebook (and feel free to let them know that I sent you!)
- Follow Kidorable on Twitter
- Visit Kidorable's website and tell me one other product you like.
- Follow Angelica's Awesome Adventures on Facebook (this blog, NOT my personal page -- I love you guys but my personal page is for real-life friends and family only)
- Follow Angelica's Awesome Adventures on Twitter
- Follow Angelica's Awesome Adventures on Networked Blogs (left sidebar)
- Enter any other giveaway currently running. (Check the box in the upper left corner for links). Comment 1 time for each giveaway entered!
- Tweet about this giveaway - can use the following tweet: (Good for one entry DAILY)
I want to #win an adorable kid's umbrella from @angelicasmommy and @kidorable (Ends 3/30) http://ow.ly/4gszC #giveaway
- TWO Bonus Entries: Add my button to your blog and leave a link where I can find it! (Comment twice)
- THREE Bonus Entries: Blog about this giveaway and leave a link to your post. (Comment three times)
- FIVE BONUS ENTRIES: Post this giveaway to a giveaway linky (Comment five times with a link back to the linky) - unlimited entries!
- FIVE BONUS ENTRIES: Join Swagbucks and earn points for searching the web using my referral link (must be a NEW member - comment with your Swagbucks username).
Contest ends on March 30, 2011 at 9 PM EST. Open to US Residents only and the prize cannot be mailed to a P.O. Box. Winner will be chosen by random.org and contacted via email. Winner must respond within 48 hours of the email being sent or another winner will be selected.
Disclosure: I was not financially compensated for this review in any way. Kidorable provided me with a review package and will also handle prize fulfillment. Thanks to Kidorable for providing the review package and giveaway prize! All content in this review is my opinion.