Living in the Sunshine State, sunglasses are a necessity between May and September. Why not add a little style to your child's selection of sunglasses? That's what Babiators are for!
|Her future is SO bright...|
|...she's gotta wear shades. Even indoors.|
We recently received a pair of Princess Pink Babiators sunglasses in a size small for Angelica, and she totally loves them. She calls them her "rock star glasses" -- even if she does look more like a miniature fighter pilot. We have many pairs of sunglasses for her, but she goes for these time and time again, and I'm guessing it's because of their style and comfort.
|Angelica rocking her Princess Pink Babiators at a local splash park.|
The perks of Babiators don't end there! They are also incredibly safe -- meeting or exceeding CPSIA and FDA standards for safety. Babiators are 100% non-toxic. they're made from rubber that's free of BPA, phthalates and heavy metals. The lenses are also effective UVA and UVB filters, which is great for children's eyes, which are more susceptible to the sun's rays than an adult's eyes.
I also love that the durability of Babiators. They're made from pliable rubber, and they BEND! How many times have you (or your child) stepped on a pair of plastic sunglasses and broken them? That won't happen with Babiators! They are so confident in their durability that they offer a one-year Wear and Tear Guarantee. (Note: If your child REALLY twists or bends them the lenses will pop out. They pop right back in.)
Babiators retail for $19.99, come in small (Ages 1-3) and large sizes (ages 3+), and in four colors: Black Ops Black, Blue Angels Blue, Rockstar Red, and Princess Pink. They can be ordered from the Babiators website, or from any of their Retail Partners. (Click that link to find a partner near you!)
Want to win a pair of Babiators for your child? Here's how you could win!
MANDATORY ENTRY: (this must be done for any other entries to count)
How many pairs of sunglasses does your child own?
EXTRA ENTRIES (comment once for each entry unless it says otherwise)
- Enter the Babiators giveaway at The Life of Rylie...and Bryce Too!
- Visit Babiators and tell me which size and style you'd pick.
- Become a fan of Babiators on Facebook
- Follow Babiators on Twitter
- Become a public follower of Angelica's Awesome Adventures on Google Friend Connect (check the right sidebar to do this)
- Subscribe to Angelica's Awesome Adventures by Email (Subscription must be confirmed to count)
- Become an Angelica's Awesome Adventures Facebook fan (Comment with first name, last initial)
- Follow Angelica's Awesome Adventures on Twitter (@angelicasmommy) (Comment with your twitter username)
- Tweet the following (CAN BE DONE ONCE DAILY). Comment with a link to your tweet.
Kids do Summer in Style With Babiators! Win a pair of Babiators sunglasses! http://bit.ly/lstuyt Ends 7/15 #giveaway
- TWO BONUS ENTRIES: Add my button to your blog and send me a link to where it can be found.
- THREE BONUS ENTRIES: Blog about this contest with a link back to this giveaway and send me a link to your blog entry.
Please leave your email address in your comment or make sure it is visible in your profile!
Contest ends on JULY 15, 2011 AT 9 PM EST. Open to US Residents only and the prize cannot be mailed to a P.O. Box. Winner will be chosen by random.org and contacted via email. Winner must respond within 48 hours of the email being sent or another winner will be selected. (Please make sure you check your spam and junk folders frequently to make sure you don't miss out!)
Disclosure: I was not financially compensated for this review in any way. Babiators provided me with a review package for the purposes of this review and will handle prize fulfillment. Thanks to Babiators for providing the review package and giveaway prize! All content in this review is my opinion.