We're also keeping our tradition of visiting a local park for fireworks, and I've got a bunch of playdates lined up for Angelica for the long weekend. This holiday is going to ROCK!
Hope everyone has a safe and happy 4th of July. Now, on to Five Question Friday!
1. If you had the opportunity to bungee jump, would you?
Two words: Hell and no. I am beyond terrified of falling.
2. Would you rather go to the movie theater or to the drive-in?
Do they even have drive-in theaters anymore? I guess if they did, I'd want to go to one for the novelty, but in general, I like the movie theater...even if it does cost half a mortgage payment to see a movie these days.
3. Do you have your groceries delivered?
Well, I'm currently on Nutrisystem, so that gets delivered...but otherwise, no. It would be handy, but I actually kind of enjoy grocery shopping.
4. Eyebrows: Do you wax, thread, pluck, or stay au naturel?
Sigh. Prior to having Angelica, I kept those babies nice and shaped by going to a salon once a month. Now, since I can't even find time to get a haircut on a regular basis, I can't tell you the last time anything was done with my eyebrows. Fortunately, they're naturally pretty thin.
5. Would the people you went to high school with be surprised by your life today?
Doubtful! I lived the nerdy life then and I live the nerdy life now.