Aside from the headbands themselves, I have to absolutely rave about their customer service! I had an issue with the Groupon I purchased (Groupon's fault, NOT theirs) and they were super quick and easy to work with me to get the problem resolved. I had contacted both Lizzie, Izzie + James and Groupon for assistance, and Sherryl, the owner, got back to me and we had resolved the problem before Groupon ever did. (Thanks, Sherryl! You're the best!)
Because of their awesome customer service and cute and ADORABLE products, I wanted to write up a post to let my readers know about them! I rarely write a review about a product that I've actually purchased, but this is one instance in which I'm glad to do it.
So, let's talk about these ADORABLE hair accessories!
First, a little about Lizzie, Izzie + James. They're a small business in New Canaan, CT (very close to my husband's hometown in Fairfield County, CT), owned by a mom, Sherryl Mascarinas, who launched this line of hair accessories after creating some for her own children. (I just love mamapreneurs!) What lucky kids she has, because she seriously does a great job! The online store offers a variety of hair clips, headbands, and crowns (some for boys too)!
I used my Groupon to purchase an Alphabet Soup headband and the Tropicana headband. The quality of these headbands is superb. They're handmade, but I could never tell that they were if I didn't know it already. These headbands are definitely built to last...even against the three year old's tendency to pull and throw and stomp on things.
Let's let some pictures do some of the talking, though!
|The package came elegantly wrapped. I almost felt guilty opening this!|
|The two headbands I purchased - Tropicana on the left, Alphabet Soup on the right|
|Angelica checking out the Tropicana headband after putting it on.|
|Angelica looking cute in her Alphabet Soup headband!|
As you can see, especially in that last picture, Angelica just LOVES her Lizzie, Izzie + James headbands, and I think your little one will too!
Want to WIN an Alphabet Soup headband? (You pick the letter!) Here's how to enter!
(PS - Make sure to tune in again AFTER this giveaway is over for a special coupon code!)
Mandatory Entry: Become a fan of Lizzie, Izzie + James on Facebook (must be done before all other entries to qualify)
Bonus Entries (comment once for each one unless otherwise stated):
- Become a public follower of Angelica's Awesome Adventures on Google Friend Connect (check the right sidebar to do this)
- Subscribe to Angelica's Awesome Adventures by Email (Subscription must be confirmed to count)
- Become an Angelica's Awesome Adventures Facebook fan (Comment with first name, last initial)
- Comment on Lizzie, Izzie + James' Facebook Page letting them know I sent you!
- Follow Angelica's Awesome Adventures on Twitter (@angelicasmommy) (Comment with your twitter username)
- Tweet the following (CAN BE DONE ONCE DAILY). Comment with a link to your tweet.
- TWO BONUS ENTRIES: Add my button to your blog and send me a link to where it can be found.
- THREE BONUS ENTRIES: Blog about this contest with a link back to this giveaway and send me a link to your blog entry.
I want to #win an adorable Alphabet Soup headband from Lizzie, Izzie + James! http://bit.ly/qaoTxb Ends 8/25 #giveaway