As I mentioned a few weeks ago, the sickies landed in our house again! All three of us were hit with back-to-back colds (some of us are still recovering) and the constant use of tissues was irritating our sensitive noses.
For my daughter, we relied on our trusty Boogie Wipes, but what could Scott and I turn to? That's when I was contacted to review the new Saline Soothers, which is a new line of saline nose wipes for adults from the makers of Boogie Wipes!
I loved the Saline Soothers. They weren't nearly as rough on my nose as tissues, and they came in a gentle menthol scent, which wasn't overpowering, but was definitely a bonus for helping with the stuffiness. The package we received had 15 wipes in it, which was enough to get the big jobs done until we were feeling better.
They also came in a convenient, purse-sized, self-sealing package, which helped keep them moist even after the first few were used.
With cold season right around the corner (and thank goodness summer is almost over!) I highly recommend keeping a package of these on hand. Saline Soothers are currently available at Walgreens, and will be debuting at Walmart stores very soon. The 15 count package retails for $1.99, but in the fall they will also be introducing a 45-count box.
Want to WIN a package of Saline Soothers to try before the cold season hits? Here's how to enter!
Mandatory Entry (this must be done for any other entries to count): What makes you feel the best when you have a cold?
BONUS Entries: (comment once for each, unless otherwise specified)
- Watch the Saline Soothers Youtube Video and tell me one thing you learned.
- Become a fan of Boogie Wipes on Facebook
- Follow @boogiemom on Twitter
- Enter ANY OTHER GIVEAWAY I'm currently running (comment one for each)
- Become a public follower of Angelica's Awesome Adventures on Google Friend Connect (check the right sidebar to do this)
- Subscribe to Angelica's Awesome Adventures by Email (Subscription must be confirmed to count)
- Become an Angelica's Awesome Adventures Facebook fan (Comment with first name, last initial)
- Follow Angelica's Awesome Adventures on Twitter (@angelicasmommy) (Comment with your twitter username)
- Tweet the following (CAN BE DONE ONCE DAILY). Comment with a link to your tweet.
- TWO BONUS ENTRIES: Add my button to your blog and send me a link to where it can be found.
- THREE BONUS ENTRIES: Blog about this contest with a link back to this giveaway and send me a link to your blog entry.
I want to beat the cold season with Saline Soothers! http://bit.ly/pJWmId Ends 8/29 #giveaway
- Please leave your email address in your comment or make sure it is visible in your profile!
- Contest ends on August 29, 2011 AT 9 PM EST. Open to US Residents only and the prize cannot be mailed to a P.O. Box. Winner will be chosen by random.org and contacted via email. Winner must respond within 48 hours of the email being sent or another winner will be selected. (Please make sure you check your spam and junk folders frequently to make sure you don't miss out!)
- Disclosure: I received a product free of charge for purposes of review but was not financially compensated for this review in any way. All content in this article is my opinion and has not been influenced by the gift of a product or other monetary compensation. Thanks to Boogie Wipes/Saline Soothers for providing the review sample and giveaway prize!