Swimsuit season is right around the corner, and I have my fingers crossed that I will be in swimsuit shape by the time it gets here! I've been eyeing this year's line of women's swimwear by Express , and I have to say, there are some really cute styles this year!
In Florida, swimsuit season is already here and believe me, I've already been thinking about which kind I would want. Being the modest, non-bikini wearing type, I think this one is my favorite! The way it's cut looks like it would help hide the "mommy tummy" that we moms have to deal with, too.
If you don't like that one, though, they've got other styles! If you feel comfortable in a bikini, they have some that will show off your curves without being inappropriate to wear in front of your child. They'll make you look shapely while still being tasteful.
In other words, this line of swimwear is totally versatile. You could wear it to the beach. You could wear it in your backyard swimming pool. You could dress it up with a cover up and lounge around your backyard. You could wear it to take your kids to swim lessons or the local splash park. You could wear it pretty much anywhere that swimwear is appropriate. It's totally up to you!
This year's line of swimwear at Express features:
- Available in the always-popular monokini, as well as string bikini and strapless and halter bikini styles.
- Bright solid colors, on-trend graphic prints, the essential reversible style, nautical-inspired striped and sleek metallic styles.
- Designer details include flirty ruffles, self-tie sides, glam beaded embellishments and polished metal hardware.
- Removable padding in tops
- Bottoms fit smaller to size for moderate back coverage
- Swim shorts available for men
- Accessorize with Express spring essentials including sandals, tote bags, sunglasses and hats -- for him and for her.
You can also sign up for Express e-mail for a chance to win one of ten $200 Express GiftCards. See sweepstakes rules for more details. Who couldn't use a $200 shopping spree to get your summer wardrobe started? Make sure you don't miss out!